Pages

Friday, June 01, 2007

Creation Musuem

Oh, it just kills me. Probably not for the reasons you would guess. No, I'm not going to make fun of the people who made it or the people who will visit it. I don't really care. In fact, I might go, just to see what the fuss is about.

What kills me are all the scientists and "educators" who are signing petitions. This quote is the epitome of huffy remarks (someone is really offended here):
"When they try to confuse (kids) about what is science and what isn't science, scientists have an obligation to speak out," said Lawrence Krauss, an author and physics professor at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. "There's no doubt these are documented lies."  
Think of the children! The children! Oh, who will think of the children!

This scientist is clearly looking out for the poor children and nothing else.

No comments: