Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

New Domain Name

The astute reader will notice that when they typed in the old address, they were redirected to a new address. That's right! Yeah!

I merged the blog and the web site. Why? Why not. Or should that have a question mark? Should THAT have a question mark? Should THIS have a question mark?

The time is now 11:04 and I'm asking redundant questions. I should be in bed. I just wanted to post a small little blurb about my new domain name triumph. It was difficult. I couldn't have managed it without Stoker. I actually called the domain registrar because I was so confused and they told me they couldn't help me. What a low point!

Lately, I've been on a rampage of telling people and businesses what I think when they let me down or disappoint me or try to screw with me. The guy at the registrars is lucky I didn't do that for him.

Or maybe, MAYBE, maybe I've learned to be a better person?

Yeah, that's it.

I'm seriously trying though. I'm just weak. WEAK!

So anyway, if you've got my old address on file, if you really do love me like you say you love me, you'll bookmark the new address, or follow me, or write down this new address with my hard to say and spell last name.

Goodnight. Dream of unicorns and rainbows and little garden gnomes. I'll be here, probably having dreams about China taking over the universe and/or the typical ex-boyfriend dream where I'm picking between Stoker and a former lover.

SPOILER: Stoker always wins.

No comments: