Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Maps

I've found someone to do the maps for my upcoming book.  Or rather, he found me . . . through Cartographer's Guild.

He's done some amazing maps and it makes me wish that I had something more epic and complex for him to map. Like maybe if I'd written The Wheel of Time books or something. I totally could have done them.

Heh.

The mapmaker goes by Sapiento on deviantART and lives in Austria but has perfect English and, literally, some of the most gorgeous maps I've seen. Think that's just hyperbole? See for yourself.   

Anyway, I'm thrilled to be working with him and someday, I may even do an epic fantasy just to utilize his talents more. I could definitely do an epic fantasy.

Right? 

In a week or so, I'm hoping to have a map to post here before I publish the entire book just before Christmas. So, check back. The map will be so worth it. I promise.

No comments: