Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

Probably one of the most adorable emails I've ever received. At least in the top ten. No, top five. Yeah, top five.

"So I had to show you this cutest thing ever that Jason made me. He was all embarrased that it was crusty and bad, but I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I took it with me everywhere in D.C., in my pocket and it still melted me everytime I reached in and felt it. I wore my coat again last night and it was still in my pocket. I about died. I pulled it out and Anna was like 'it's the perfect size when you need something to kiss,' and she was kissing it. And Ryan couldn't stop laughing at how adorable it was. In case its not obvious how big it is, it's the same length as my palm."



And in case you can't tell, the bear has the name "kiki" stitched onto it's stomach in red thread. I hope he's making me something similar. Homemade presents melt the heart, don't they?


p.s. Kiki is a nickname for Christy. Christy is the chick who wrote the adorable email.

No comments: