Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Weak, weak, weak

I'm off to a horrible start. So far I've only eaten a granola bar all day. Not the sugary Quaker Oats kind, the Nature's Harvest hard, crumbly kind. About seven plain Pringles, a 32 ounce Coke, and then later, a can of Coke. I'm weak, tired, and depressed.

I've discovered that I need to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night to have a good outlook on life. I think I got 5 hours last night. I don't know if I'll go running after work now. I'm feeling weak and lightheaded. Originally I had planned to go see my friend Beaux, but I'm scratching that idea. I wouldn't be good company. I'd be horrible company. If I don't go running, I'm just going to go home to hide in my dark room. That's a very good idea for someone who's depressed--surround yourself in darkness.

I'm sure I'll think of something else that's fun. Maybe I'll go to that French movie, A Very Long Engagement. Or House of Flying Daggers. I've got to do something fun. There's also a lecture I could go to on the bald eagles wintering in the Farmington Bay.

Anyway, I'm sorry I'm such a piece of work today. Tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, it sounds like you like this Stoker kid a lot. I'm sure he likes you. You seem very smart and interesting. I bet he really wants to be with you for a long time. I wish you both the best of luck and keep up the posts. They're read and appreciated.

Nicole said...

Thank you, Anonymous. I think you're probably right about Stoker liking me. Although, I wonder how you can tell. He's pretty amazing and to tell you the truth, I never dreamed of meeting someone like him. Most people have a mental list of what they're looking for in a romantic partner (for lack of a better term), and I'm no exception. I've never actually written mine down either, but I keep track, and Stoker is pretty much a perfect match. I hope he knows that. I should tell him.

I will tell him.