Pages

Thursday, April 07, 2005

4th Floor Windows

I wish I could open my window and ask the window/building cleaners (yes, they're actually cleaning the building too, washing the red brick and everything) if they could please do my window again. They cleaned it yesterday. And for some reason, today they did the windows ABOVE it. The cleaning fluid has coated my window and now it's like looking out from inside a bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Greasy.

I can see them out there now. I wonder if they know sign language...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear aries327: It makes you wonder why the window cleaning people didn't learn to always work from top to bottom at their monthly training sessions. A lot of good time and money could be saved had this little tip been taken into consideration. I tell you what...